48/5000 Familie Krell um 1800, wo ich Daten finde?

Ich komme aus Dänemark - und bin mit Google Translate zufrieden. :) Ich suche meine deutsche Abstammung. Das Trinkgeld meines Urgroßvaters kam um 1835 von Hamburg nach Dänemark. Er wurde zwischen 1800 und 1804 geboren und heißt Carl Frederik Peter Krell. Wo finde ich Daten über ihn und seine Familie?

Hi there,

Not enough data. Where exactly in Denmark did your ancestor live and die? Do you have names of children and their birth dates?

Cheers
Uwe

Hey Uwe
Here are some other data:
He came to Denmark from Hamburg and was a Dutch (Holstensk) threshing farmer with farmer Chr. Frederik Hansen on a farm in Haulykke By, Østofte, Maribo Sogn. He appears in a census of 1834 and was born about 1804 in Germany. He died on 12 August 1853 in Langtved, Rye in Zealand. Children: Anton Karl Frederik Krell, 22 Feb 1839, Christian Ludvig Krell, 12 Jan 1843, Hans Peter Krell, 19 Nov 1844 and some more. All born in Rye in Zealand.

I've got a lot of data from his children down to my own grand parents, but nothing from his years outside of Denmark. :(

I don't know exactly where to search for this information, especially because my german isn't well enough. ;)

Just checked Ancestry. The marriage of Carl Frederik Peter Krell is listed there; the documents are available as scans.

* about 1804 in Hamburg
oo 16.06.1838 in Rye Sogn, Amt Roskilde with Regine Bodil Kristine Nils (*21.06.1817)
Marriages No. 2/1838, p. 90

Hope this helps. You will probably have to visit the Hamburg state archive to search the relevant church books (if available) yourself.

-Uwe

Zurück
Oben