two wives?

http://www.archion.de/p/80c8431835/

Did Freiderich Schlund have two wives? Ursula and ??Juylaih??

He had children with Ursula so that's OK - don't know about the other one

No, certainly not. :D

.......Hausfrau Ursula und zugleich....

zugleich means: also

in other words on this same day two people were buried, one of these was Ursula, wife / housewife of Friederich Schlund

Vera

Vera, thanks for all your help - you must laugh at my crazy attempts at translation :cool:

so were Ursula and Freidrich Schlund both buried on the same day? If so did the record mention an accident or sickness?

Thanks again!! Bonnie

Bonnie,

the name of Ursula's husband is Friederich, not Freiderich...

No, Ursula Schlund was buried on that day, and the other person being buried on that same day as well was Johannes, the litte son of Georg Schwing.

I'm well aware how challenging it is for a non-German speaker to decipher such historical German script, and next to translate "these ancient texts" into English. However, that said, it's even more important to take one's time.... genealogical research is no race to find as many potential ancestors as possible in the shortest time. :)

Vera

Thanks Vera, I'm trying to find all the "Holes" so I only need to page through the older unindexed files ONE time (maybe a dream! ;). Doing it in a concentrated time period helps my eyes adjust to the script better but I still have a LONG way to go!! so appreciate your help!! Bonnie

Zurück
Oben