Köslin looking for Otto Müller Westpommelen

Looking for any information about (Büreau-Assistent) Otto Müller who lived in Köslin ?does anyone knows anything about him?

When born?
Parents were?

Married to whom, where and when?

Deceased where and when?

What was his religious belief?

You are aware that Köslin / Koszalin is not and was never located in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, right?

Instead, today it‘s Poland and for some time it was in Westpommern / Western Pomerania - a former German territory.

He was born probably in Köslin, parents unknown ,married to Agnes Müller ( from family Mews) , he died probably 1910 in Köslin.

Well, that doesn‘t answer all of my questions, sorry?

I am really sorry, but you need to provide more proven details.
The family name „Müller“ is way to common for a more or less „general search“.

You can find the death certificate at "Ancestry". He was born in Köslin and died there on May 12, 1909, at the age of 57.
His parents last resided in Köslin: the master shoemaker Carl Müller and his wife Friederike, née Herrmann.
Otto Müller was survived by his wife Agnes née Mews.
This could be their marriage (unfortunately the link to the Polish page in the database does not work for me):

If so, he was born on January 8, 1852 in Cöslin (=Köslin) and his wife on December 21, 1859, also in Köslin.
The Greif database also contains information on children of this couple.
Here you will find the death of his father:
https://www.pommerscher-greif.de/datenbanken/greif-index/detaildatensatz-greifx/?id=CD-00064268

Otto Müller, as Vera has already written, is such a common name that you should be absolutely sure you have the right Otto in your family tree with this "office assistant". Good luck with your further research!
Jan

Jan, thank you for all informations, there are the one I am searching for ! but I still can't find anything about their children, I don't know German at all and don't know how to start the reaserch .As far as I know their son name was Karl and he was ingeener living in Berlin. After Otto death his wife lived in Koslin for some time, at their house . Having some problems with money, she sold the house but still lived there as a roomate ,but not the owner. That's all I know .:(Can you help me to find anything about Karl and...?

Best Juls

You can find the death certificate at "Ancestry". He was born in Köslin and died there on May 12, 1909, at the age of 57.
His parents last resided in Köslin: the master shoemaker Carl Müller and his wife Friederike, née Herrmann.
Otto Müller was survived by his wife Agnes née Mews.
This could be their marriage (unfortunately the link to the Polish page in the database does not work for me):

If so, he was born on January 8, 1852 in Cöslin (=Köslin) and his wife on December 21, 1859, also in Köslin.
The Greif database also contains information on children of this couple.
Here you will find the death of his father:
https://www.pommerscher-greif.de/datenbanken/greif-index/detaildatensatz-greifx/?id=CD-00064268

Otto Müller, as Vera has already written, is such a common name that you should be absolutely sure you have the right Otto in your family tree with this "office assistant". Good luck with your further research!
Jan

According to the database as already quoted above by @Jan22 Otto August Carl Müller and his wife Agnes Louise Hermine nee Mews had the following 3 children:

1) Carl Christreich Emil Friedrich Müller - born Köslin 1877

indexed at Ancestry - birth record also available at Ancestry

He got married for the first(!!) time in Berlin in 1902 to Elisabeth Katharina Margarethe Ziesemer

indexed at Ancestry - marriage record (consisting of 2 page!!) also available at Ancestry

There's an additional note on their marriage record telling that the couple was divorced in July 1920.

(Birth and death records of his first wife are also available at Ancestry. After her divorce from Müller she got remarried to Kunert.)

His second marriage to Else Berta Frieda Zekalle in September 1920 is also indexed at Ancestry - marriage record (consisting of 2 pages!!) also available at Ancestry

An again you'll find an additional note on this marriage record as well telling that this couple was also divorced, now in August 1924.

(Birth and death records of his second wife are also available at Ancestry.)

2) Friedrich Richard Franz Müller - born Köslin 1879

3) Walter Paul Max Müller - born Köslin 1885

The database of the Pommerscher Greif provides 2 more records with a father "Müller" and a mother "nee Mews" - however(!!) this is a different(!!) family!

With the above data at hand you should be able to continue your research.

Regards, Vera

Thank you so much for your all informations, I need to learn German first to get all the informations :( just as you said,www..ancestry.de is in German language only, there is no English language at all.
Best regards.Juls

If you simply switch from ancestry.de to ancestry.com you‘ll find the identical records with the index information in English.

That is really easy going and no issue at all, sorry.

Zurück
Oben